HOAMCO takes the burden of transitioning a community from developer to owner control off the shoulders of the developer.
HOAMCO HAS A
WHEN TRANSITIONING FROM DEVELOPER TO OWNER CONTROLLED
Our staff has the time-tested experience and education necessary to facilitate and streamline a successful community transition.
- Review draft Bylaws, CC&R’s and ARC Design Guidelines
- Produce first year and buildout budgets
- Obtain the Federal Tax ID number for your Association
- Obtain insurance policies specifically designed around your HOA’s special requirements
- Provide staff for onsite positions: managers, maintenance professionals, etc.
- Provide access to experienced CPAs who specialize in HOA-related accounting
such as tax return preparation and audits, reviews or compilations
- Record all necessary notices and documents with the county clerk.
- Produce legally required disclosure certificates
- Create and distribute welcome packets for new owners