Over the last 30 years, HOAMCO has built a substantial and trusted database of licensed, bonded vendors for your community’s needs. HOAMCO does not receive monetary compensation for the referral of any of their vendors.
HOAMCO believes in providing top-notch service to our customers. We strictly follow “Best Business Practices” as well as strive daily to live up to the current industry standards for Homeowner Association Management services.
In providing these services, it is our responsibility to maintain accurate, up-to-date records and information for each Association we represent.
All vendors who engage in work with any association managed by HOAMCO will be required to complete a vendor packet.
Want to work with us?
Click here to download our vendor packet.
If you are a vendor working for a community managed by HOAMCO,
we ask that a vendor packet be completed.
If you have any questions, please call 800-447-3838.
We require the following from every vendor:
- Current Certificate of Liability Insurance, with a limit of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 General Aggregate.
NOTE: HOAMCO and all Associations managed by HOAMCO must be included as additional insured.
- Proof of Workman’s Compensation as required by local and state statutes
- Copy of Contractor’s License
- Completed W-9 (form attached) 5. Copy of executed Contract/Agreement (if available)
With service providers for every aspect of your community’s needs:
- Landscapers/ Property Maintenance
- Internet Installation
- Interior Designers
- and more…